Ben Jonson’s Family Support and Early Help service works with children, young people and families to provide extra support where there are indicators of emerging difficulties or additional needs.
What is Early Help?
• Providing information, advice and emotional support
• Support to families with significant housing needs
• Support where a parent/carer or child is experiencing Mental Health and or emotional difficulties.
• Provide advocacy support to families, as well as signposting and liaison with external agencies.
• Provide a structured solution focused approach to our interventions
• Parenting support and advice.
• Support for children with Special Educational Needs and Disability and health needs.
Early Help delivers the right help at the right time in the right place. We offer a range of support services which will be tailored to your individual circumstances and needs, which includes:
• Individualised 1:1 support for children, young people and parents/carers.
• Referrals to specialist agencies.
• Advocacy and Signposting.
• Parenting Support (Including parenting classes).
• Behavioural support and guidance.